- 218 Roehampton Lane
- SW15 4LE
Tel: 020 8788 5012
St Joseph's Catholic Church was founded in 1869 and the present building opened in 1881, in the English Gothic style by the Jesuits, who were then at Manresa House, (now Parkstead House, Whitelands College of Roehampton University). The Church was extended in 1958 and re-ordered in 1998, and now serves a parish family rich in diversity and culturally mixed.
St 's Church is usually open daily to be a quiet oasis in the busy-ness of Roehampton life for quiet, personal prayer, or to light a candle:
1st April to 30th September from 6.00am to 6.00pm, and
1st October to 30th March from 8.00am to 6.00pm.
Please pick up our weekly Notices sheet or Newsletter from within the Church for more of our activities
There are two Congregations of Religious Sisters within the Parish:
The Poor Servant of the Mother of God at St Mary's in the High Street and also Maryfield Convent / Kairos Centre, Mount Angelus Road, and also:
The Society of the Sacred Heart, which founded Digby Stuart College, is now mainly at Duchesne House and New House, Aubyn Square, as well as in Sophie Barat House in Roehampton University.